GROUP EXHIBITION: There is a Field... I'll Meet You There @ EDJI Gallery, Brussels.

Kris Knight, Harbour, oil on prepared paper, 30 x 22.5” 2026


There is a Field... I'll Meet You There, a three-person exhibition curated by Inam Malik.

Opening Preview : Wednesday 14 October 2026 from 5-9pm.

Exhibition Dates: October 14, 2026 to November 14, 2026

EDJI Gallery, Rue du Page 15, 1050 Bruxelles

“There is a Field...I’ll Meet You There” brings together three divergent but mutually resonant art practices: Syed Hussain, Kris Knight, and Alireza Shojaian.

Rooted in Rumi’s image of a “field” beyond moral absolutes, where our differences can coexist and enrich each other, the exhibition approaches identity not as something static and established but rather as a site of continuous adaptation: of gestures, inherited forms, private rituals, and public expression. The exhibition suggests that a sense of belonging and estrangement, memory and invention, intimacy and spectacle are all aspects of contemporary selfhood. This is not a show about neat typologies. Rather, it is an invitation to consider the provisional and fragile elements that make up individual lives.

For more information or to receive a preview of images, please contact EDJI Gallery.